英国ocean century Ltd

各类签证

2014-1-16 21:16| 发布者: 英达教育| 查看: 2463| 评论: 0

摘要: This guide is provided of charge and is for use outside the UK only 此说明提供并只适用于英国境外地区 You should read this information guide to help you decide which documents will be useful in supp ...


This guide is provided of charge and is for use outside the UK only

此说明提供并只适用于英国境外地区

 

You should read this information guide to help you decide which documents will be useful in supporting the statements that you have made on your visa application form (VAF).

您应阅读此信息说明,以帮助您决定何种文件将有助于支持您在签证申请表(VAF)上进行的陈述。

 

It is not a list of documents that you must submit. We do not expect you to provide all of the documents listed below, it is for you to decide which documents are most relevant to your application.

这不是您必须要提供的文件的清单。我们不要求您提供下面清单上的所有文件,您需要自己决定哪些文件与您的申请最相关。

 

The submission of all or any of these documents does not guarantee that your application will be successful.

递交了所有或任何这些文件,不能确保您的申请将会成功。

 

Information about you 个人信息

 

•These documents are important because they provide information about your personal circumstances in the country in which you are applying.


这些文件很重要,因为它们反映了您在递交申请的国家中您的个人情况。

 

•A current and valid travel document or passport:


一份当前有效的旅行证件或护照

 

We will not issue a visa if you do not have a valid passport or travel document to put the visa in.

如果您不提供一份有效的可粘贴签证的护照或旅行证件,您将不会被签发签证

 

•One passport sized colour photograph:


一张彩色护照照片

 

This must comply with the requirements in our photo guidance

此文件必须满足我们照片说明中的要求

 

•Evidence of your permission to be in the country where you are applying, if you are not a national of that country:


如果您不是您递交申请所在国的公民,您需要提供您进入此国家的许可文件

 

This could be a residence permit, ‘green card’ or valid visa showing your current immigration status.

此文件必须显示您目前的移民情况,文件可以为居住许可、“绿卡”或有效签证

•Previous passports:


旧护照

These are to show your previous travel history

此文件意在显示您以前的旅行记录

 

•Evidence of your marital status:


您的婚姻状况文件

 

This could include a marriage certificate, a civil partnership certificate, a divorce certificate or a death certificate

此类文件可以包含结婚证书、同性伴侣关系证书、离婚证书或死亡证书

 

•Evidence of your current employment or studies


您目前工作或学习的证明文件

 

This could include: 此类文件包括:

•a letter from your employer on company headed paper – detailing your salary and the length of your employment, confirm that you have been given time off work, and stating whether this time off is paid or unpaid. You should consider submitting further documents which could support an employment letter, such as, pay slips or tax returns. If you have recently entered new employment you should consider providing details of your previous employment and salary history.


由您的雇主用单位抬头纸出具的证明信-此证明信应详细说明您的工资及您在此单位已工作的时间,确认您已获批假期,并说明此假期是否带薪。您应考虑递交补充文件以支持您的在职证明,比如工资单或税单。如果您近期更换了单位,您应考虑提供有关您以往工作经历及工资历史的细节。

•a letter from your education provider on headed paper – confirming your enrolment and leave of absence


由您的学校用单位抬头纸出具的证明信-此证明信应确认您是在校生及已获批假期的情况

•business registration documents confirming the business owner’s name and the date when the business started trading


企业注册文件,以确认企业所有者的姓名及企业开业日期

 

Information about your finances and employment 您的资金及工作信息

 

You can submit any of the following financial documents. You should consider including evidence of your total monthly income from all sources, for example employment, friends, family, personal savings or property. This will help us assess your circumstances in your own country and will provide us with evidence of how your trip is to be funded. You should consider providing this information even if someone else is paying for your trip.

您可以递交以下任何资金文件。该文件应包括来自所有渠道的月收入证明,如来自工作、朋友、家庭、存款或房产。这些文件可以帮助我们了解您在您的国家的情况,同时可以为我们提供信息证明您如何支付您的旅行费用。即使其他人将支付您的旅行费用,您也应提供这些信息。

 

- If someone else is paying for your trip then they should consider providing the same information about their finances and employment.

如果其他人将支付您的旅行费用,此人也应提供关于其资金及工作的信息。

 

- If you are providing documents from a joint account you should explain who the other account holders are, and why you have permission to spend money from the account

如果您提供的文件是一个联名账户,您应解释另一位账户持有者是谁,同时解释为什么您有权力使用账户中的资金。

 

- If your spouse or partner is employed then the Entry Clearance Officer would also like to see evidence of their employment and financial details.

如果您的配偶或伴侣有工作,签证官也需查看他们的工作及资金证明文件。

 

Bank statements or bank books 银行对账单或存折

 

Showing what has been paid in and out of an account for up to the previous six months, and naming the account holder. If you have made deposits in your account that are not in keeping with the account history then you may wish to explain the origins and timing of these deposits.

此类文件应显示以往六个月账户中存取记录,并显示账户持有者的姓名。如果您

存入了与账户历史记录不一致的资金,那么您需要解释这些资金的来源及存期。

 

Bank letter or balance certificate 银行存款或余额证明

 

Showing the account balance, the account holder’s name and the date when the account was opened. If you provide this document you should consider providing additional documents to show the origins of the money in your account.

此类文件应显示账户余额、账户持有者姓名及账户开立日期。如果您提供了此类

文件,您应考虑递交补充文件以显示您账户中资金的来源。

 

Payslips 工资单

 

Covering up to the previous six months. If your salary is paid directly into your bank account, you consider providing the statements showing these payments

此类文件应显示以往六个月的记录。如果您的工资直接支付至您的银行账户中,

您应递交显示支付交易的对账单

 

 

 

Tax returns (business or personal) 税单(企业或个人)

 

You could include recent documents from your government tax office, confirming your income and the amount of tax that you have paid

您可递交政府税收部门出具的您最近的所得税缴纳证明文件

 

Business bank account statements 企业银行账户对账单

 

If you include these you may wish to explain why you are allowed to spend the money from a business account if you are on a private visit

如果您递交此类文件,并且您要进行个人访问,请您解释为什么您被允许使用一个企业的资金

 

Evidence of income from property or land 来自于房产或土地的收入

 

This could include property deeds, mortgage statements, tenancy agreements, accountant’s letters, land registration documents or crop receipts. If the property or land is registered in several names, you may wish to explain how much you own. If the money earned from the land is shared, you may wish to say how it is divided

此类文件包括房产契约、抵押说明、租赁协议、会计证明信、土地注册文件或谷

物收据。如果房产或土地注册在多人名下,请您解释您拥有多少。如果土地的收

入被分摊,请您解释此收入分摊的方法。

 

Accommodation and travel details 住宿及旅行具体安排

 

You may wish to submit any of the following documents to help show us your accommodation and travel arrangements in the UK and on which date you intend to leave the UK. We advise that you do not make any payments for accommodation, travel and so on until you have received your visa.

请您递交以下文件,来说明您在英国的住宿和旅行安排以及离开英国的确切日期。我们建议您在未获得签证前,不要支付任何住宿和旅行等费用。

 

Details of accommodation and return travel bookings 住宿及往返旅行预定的具体信息

 

This could be: 此类文件包括:

 

•hotel booking confirmation (usually email)


酒店预定确认(通常为电子邮件)

 

•travel booking confirmation (can be email or copy of tickets)


旅行预定确认(可以为电子邮件或票据复印件)

 

•travel agent confirmation of both


旅行社对以上两种预定的确认

 

•accommodation details with a supporting letter from the occupant confirming that you are able to stay there


房屋居住者出具的确认信,确认您可以居住及住宿的详细信息

 

Information about your visit to the UK 您访问英国的信息

 

Depending on the reason for your visit, you may need to provide some of the following documents to help to show us what you plan to do while you are in the UK.

根据您访问的原因,您可能需要递交以下一些文件,来显示您在英国的计划。

 

In some locations you can only apply by making an online application. You should check on our supported countries page to see if you have to or if you are able to make an online application. If you make an online application you must also print it off and submit with your supporting documents

在一些地区,您可以进行在线申请。您应查看所适用国家页面,确认您是否必须或可以进行在线申请。如果您进行在线申请,您也必须将申请表格打印出来,并同您其它的文件一起递交。

 

General Visitor / Tourist 普通访问者/旅游者

 

Completed visa application form

填写完整的签证申请表

 

If your country does not support online applications you must complete and submit a VAF1A.

如果您的国家不适用在线申请,您必须填写并递交表格VAF1A

 

A planned itinerary, if you have one

安排好的行程,如适用

 

This could include: 此类文件包括:

•bookings or tickets for any excursions, trips and outings


有关任何旅行及外出的预定或票据

 

•email conversations about any excursions, trips and outings


有关任何旅行及外出的电子邮件

 

•travel agent bookings


旅行社预定

 

•Supporting letter(s) from your friend or sponsor in the UK


您在英国的朋友或担保人出具的证明信

 

If you are visiting a friend you may wish to include a letter of invitation from them as well as their financial documents, as outlined in the finances and employment section above.



鲜花

握手

雷人

路过

鸡蛋
  • 联系我们
  • 电话:0121 698 2188
  • 电话:0777 014 6230
  • 电话:0747 258 6286
  • 英达教育 1320554646  
  • 邮箱:info@oceancenturyuk.com

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|英国ocean century Ltd  

GMT, 2017-7-22 02:38 , Processed in 0.045855 second(s), 15 queries .

Powered by Ocean Century

© 20013-2017 海洋世纪(英国)

返回顶部
 
【电话】0121 698 2188
【手机】 0777 014 6230
【手机】 0747 258 6286
【QQ】 英达教育 1320554646
【QQ】 英达教育 1320554646
【邮箱】
info@oceancenturyuk.com
【地址】 Quayside Tower, Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2HF
【网址】
【www.oceancenturyuk.com】